Sunday, July 18, 2010

PFA 2010 Franchise Expo: Father Orbos Says Mass

Today I start a series of posts about my visit to the Philippine Franchise Association or PFA 2010 Expo held at the SMX, Mall of Asia Complex.

FR JERRY ORBOS; RICHARDJOSEPHSIY I start-off my post with the Mass officiated by Father Jerry Orbos. As is his style, he was insightful aside from being humorous and these are some of the tidbits that I gathered from his marvelous sermon:

1. We should work but we should also PRAY.

2. In the end, out purpose in Life is to go to HEAVEN.

3. Do not worry. Be HAPPY.

FR JERRY ORBOS; RICHARDJOSEPHSIY

4. We have 2 objectives in Life-- one, we should live a PEACEFUL LIFE and two, WE SHOULD BE INSTRUMENTS OF PEACE. That is all there is to Life.

5. We should never lose our HUMOR.

pfa franchise expo; richardjosephsiy; fr jerry orbos And with that, I WELCOME EVERYBODY TO MY TAKE ON THE 2010 PHILIPPINE FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION EXPO AT THE SMX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.