Monday, July 5, 2010

Why Free 2-Hours WIFI is Bad for the Health

I am at Coffeebreak, a coffee shop located in a medium-sized mall north of Manila. I needed to get online FAST as am already falling behind in my blog postings, checking my Sulit Online ads, reading emails, facebook and twitter etc.

Coffebreak offers free 2-hours WIFI for every purchase of P100 (US$2) worth of coffee, tea or whatever they are selling. 2-hours is not enough to do all my online needs so I purchased twice to avail of 2 x 2hour WIFI.

Because I want to maximize the WIFI time, I have to forgo the Call of Nature as the restroom is quite a distance from where the coffeeshop is located and besides I do not want to leave my laptop for anyone to steal. It has an Imation Cable Lock but what if the thief has a pocket Bolt Cutter?????

And so, my kidneys are going to suffer because of my wanting to save on WIFI charges-----I mean I cannot keep on drinking expensive coffee to get another free 2-hours. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.