Sunday, July 4, 2010

TODAY is the Only Thing We can Control

john maxwell, richardjosephsiy
I just finished a good book which I bought from Fully Booked Bookstore at the Fort and it is called Today Matters by John Maxwell.


There are so many tips we can learn from the book and I will make mention of them in future posts.

About time, I read that the only thing we have is TODAY and that is the only thing we have control of as to what we want to do with the day. Yesterday's success or failure is past already and it does not mean anything anymore. The future is still not yet here and we also cannot do anything about it.

It does not mean we should not care about the future. On the contrary, TODAY is the time we plan for tomorrow. Sounds common sense buy how many of us really do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.