Monday, July 19, 2010

PFA 2010 Franchise Expo: What if I Do Not Have The Money?? Super-BPI to The Rescue!!!

What I highlighted are only franchises that I personally might be able to afford although I said might as I will need some Financing unless I mortgage my house, my car and my magazines. . . Joke.

But the truth is, for the small small business entrepreneur, there were no franchises for less than P50,000. What I featured are usually more than P200,000. If you go for the Blockbuster Mang Inasal, which is supremo now in the franchise world, the franchise fee alone is P1.5 million I think.

So what are we to do? Well you will still need some equity but there is a bank that is willing to take some risk and HELP THE SMALL BUSINESS ENTREPRENEUR with no track record and no collateral requirements (unlike the government-owned Small Business Corp that requires both) and am talking about the BANK OF THE PHILIPPINE ISLANDS and its sister-company the BPI-FAMILY BANK.

bpi ka-negosyo business loan, franchise expo, richardjosephsiyI had a great talk with Mr. Jomel Cruz and Gerald Rivera and both gave me hope of owning my future DREAM FRANCHISE. Jomel spoke about BPI's Ka-Negosyo Business Loan. With a tie-up with the Philippine Franchise Association, they are willing to finance franchise purchases of from P500,000 to P1.5 million at only 14% (that's LOW by 5-6 standards of 10%-20% per month) with no collateral. Rates can be negotiated lower if you have Time Deposits with BPI on a Back-to-back Arrangement.

But what if you do not need P500,000. You are eyeing Dunkin Donut at P200,000 only. You cannot get a Ka-Negosyo Loan but there is stillbpi personal loan; franchise expo; richardjosephsiy hope, We now move over to Gerald and he has the BPI Personal Loan Facility for loans of from P20,000 to P500,000 with available terms of 1, 2 and 3 years to pay at get this, only 1.2% per month (or 14.4% per annum).

BPI Jomel was right that I cannot find a lower rate among the banks. There was another bank in the Expo offering 1.7% and a host of requirements. BPI should be able to approve your loan application within 5 working days and that is because of their tie-up with PFA.

So, there you are, small business entrepreneur, WE NOW HAVE A CHANCE!!! As they say, THE BALL IS IN OUR COURT on what to do nex.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.