Sunday, July 18, 2010

PFA 2010 Franchise Expo: Nails. . Nails. . .Only

There was a time when you go to the parlor to do your hair, pedicure, manicure, massage, trim eyeborws nail glow, pfa franchise expo, richardjosephsiyand the thousand things ladies do in the parlor.

Now comes SPECIALIZATION as in the term used in Industrialization. I saw this franchise that only does NAILS. Their niche is that after they do your manicure, it will GLOW. I don't know about glowing nails but I sure like the niche they are trying to do.

Another is Hollywood Nails and the guy told me they are specifically targetting the Class C and D market withpfa franchsie ; richardjosephsiy their P200 and below prices. Investment outlay still on the pricey side.

Over at SM North EDSA, there is this small nook of a store that specializes in nail designs. I don't know how it works but I say there is a PC where the designs are and many teens had their fingers stretched for the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.