Thursday, July 15, 2010

Typhoon Basyang (Code Name: Conson) Left Most of Metro Manila in the Dark but My Lotto Outlet Was Still Doing Business!!!

courtesy of annamanila; basyangTuesday Night Typhoon Basyang battered Metro Manila. When I arrived at the mall where I was located, I immediately heard the deafening roar of the mall's generator sets and I learned from the guards since Tuesday night.

My supervisor had already opened my Lotto Outlet and was doing brisk sales. Normally mornings are slow especially on a Wednesday but not yesterday morning. richard joseph siyIt seems that many Lotto outlets were closed due to lack of electricity. Moreover, according to the PCSO Lotto Hotline, only PLDT and Smart (both owned by the Metro Pacific Group of Manny Pangilinan) were the only telecom carriers that were online.

courtesy of alabang; richard joseph siy I was able to operate as I had two carrier lines: Smart and Bayantel but the Bayantel was offline. Still I was able to operate.

The most heartening thing was that customers were saying that we are still able to operate when so many lotto outlets were closed. I told them we had both genset power from the Mall and two carrier data lines to cover most eventualities.

You cannot measure the Value OF BEING ABLE TO OPERATE WHEN SO MANY LOTTO OUTLETS WERE CLOSED DUE TO CALAMITIES. I THANK THE LORD FOR THAT.

FOR MORE TIPS ON HOW TO CALAMITY=PROOF YOUR LOTTO OUTLET, AVAIL OF MY CONSULTATION FEE OF ONLY P2,000 PER HEAD AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW I RUN MY LOTTO OUTLET. TEXT LOTTO CALAMITY AND SEND TO 0922-8831225

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.