Friday, July 23, 2010

Today is a Good Day: Met an Old Dear Friend. Got New Business Opportunities too.

Today is a good day as I met an old friend who also recently joined a Group of Companies that is constructing their first mall.

I have always enjoyed her husband's and her company. We all love eating. Hay forget the waistline, diet and what have you.

During our pigging-out, we also mixed business and I just love it!!! Now I have somethings to think about as in getting a new franchise as I now have a GOOD SITE.

In the end, I thank the Lord for this day as I have been feeling pretty low the past weeks. But that will be the subject of a new post in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.