Sunday, July 18, 2010

PFA 2010 Franchise Expo: JapDog, New Concept for a Traditional SnackTesting Filipino Appetites

JapDog is a new variation of the Hotdog stand.

JapDog looks like a chopped hotdog sprinkled with seaweed shavings on top and with a sweet teriyaki-like sauce (according to my tongue) and retails for P35, You may also order an Apple-flavored drink with it.

pfa franchise 2010expo; japdog, richardjosephsiy


My problem is if the Filipino will like the taste of seaweeds (as in that paper-like green thing wrapping your sushi) and I think I would prefer the sauce to be sweet and spicy to add bite. Feedback is that some customers are asking if it can be ordered with rice (Filipinos need rice to survive)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.