Thursday, August 12, 2010

This is What Happens When I Treat My Lotto Customer Right. . . .

richardjosephsiy I was at the bank this morning just before lunch and as I was transacting with the Teller, I heard my name called. I turned and I saw my Lotto customer.

richardjosephsiyHe told me that with regards to that certain hard-to-get location for my lotto outlet that I have always wanted, he might be able to help as he put in an application for the space on my behalf thru a friend of his who happens to be a relative and if successful, we just might be able to do business together.

Nothing is definite yet but the fact that my lotto customer would go out of his way to do that and is willing to do a joint venture business with me speaks volumes of the POSITIVE WAY our lotto customers think about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.