Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 9 at the New LOTTO SITE

richardjosephsiy
(pic of new lotto site-- bigger and i have the whole place to myself)

1. Am slowly getting my Sukis (loyal lotto customers) back. (Some admitted to going to the other lotto outlets when they could not find my new site but once their friends and neightbors told them where we were, THEY ARE BANK AND THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS)

2. We did lose some impulse lotto players but have gained some new lotto customers especially those in the surrounding shops (national bookstore, medical city clinic and car owners as am at the foot of the walkalator leading to the carpark)

3. I still get some customers approaching me and asking where is my lotto outlet.

4. Still need to do a lot of WORD-OF-MOUTH CAMPAIGNING as well as GOING THE EXTRA MILE (like accompanying lotto customers to my lotto outlet).

Heartening is the concern expressed by the following regarding the impact on my sales:

a. Mall Administration Management and Staff

b. Support services such as Security guards and janitors

c. Banco de Oro tellers

d. Fellow tenants

e. Last but most importantly, my loyal lotto customers who show empathy to my situation and are showing their support by taking extra steps just to patronize my lotto outlet

I thank the Lord and my crew for lifting me when I felt so worried with the poor turnouts during the early days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.