Sunday, August 1, 2010

It's August 1. A New Month. And A New Beginning!!!!

courtesy of astrology.com.au Today, I realized is the START OF A NEW MONTH. Not just another month BUT THE MONTH!! (Btw, that's Leo, the Zodiac sign for Aug 1 to 23; courtesy of astrology.com.au)

I was just going over my emails and lo and behold I received an email from somebody (a small business owner TURNED BIG SMALL BUSINESS OWNER) that I have been looking for and he agreed to give me the rights to set-up his business at a new commercial site where the Lease consultant happened to be also my colleague from years past. It so happened that it was my friend, the consultant, who suggested I get in touch with this business.

I thank the Lord for without Him these (2) serendipitous events would not have happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.