Saturday, August 7, 2010

What is the Product of the Lotto Outlet and Why I Think It is Here to Stay!!

richardjosephsiyIs it the Lotto ticket?

Is it the PCSO Scratch It card?

Is it 6/49. 6/45. 6/55 or the EZ2 Lotto games?

It is none of the above.

The product of a Lotto Outlet is HOPE.

During the early days of my Lotto outlet, I used to interview my Lotto customers as I wanted to know more about them and my first question is "How long have you been playing the Lotto" and "Why play the Lotto". One elderly Office employee told me he has been playing the Lotto since it started in 1995 and he believes at his age and lowly position in the company, NOBODY WILL GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO A BETTER LIFE.

For as long as opportunities are hard to come by unless you are born rich, this is the reason why I think the Lotto is here to stay.

Some may say these Losers want the easy way out. Let me ask you, I keep on attending Expos, Franchise exhibits and other negosyo fairs and to get a good franchise, you need upwards of P200,000 if you factor in the franchise package, rent, CUSA, working capital for 8 months and capital expenditures for equipment. Now, how many of the Pinoy populace can afford P200,000????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.