Thursday, August 5, 2010

Buzz Box Scramble: The Other Scramble

COURTESY OF BUZZ BOX SCRAMBLE

I went to the Megamall Bldg A Foodcourt in search of other Scrambles and at the center I saw the Buzz Box Scramble. I bought a cup of their Scramble without the Add-ons versus Icebreaker Scramble and here are my first impressions:

1. There are 8 company-owned outlets

2. The crew said they do not franchise

3. The booth is quite attractive even from a distance

4. Students passing-by would stop at the Buzz Box Scramble outlet

5. The base is not as creamy (more icy) than Icebreaker

6. It has the same strawberry flavor but tasted weaker or bland

7. Not as sweet as Icebreaker (which may be a good or a bad thing)

8. Appearance almost the same but Icebreaker looks stronger visually

9. Powder milk of Icebreaker tastes a lot better

Which brings up a point, with so many scrambles appearing with varying quality, wont the bad scrambles ruin the scramble market?

Wont the customers tire easily with so many offering the same especially if all use the same strawberry base?

Icebreaker Scramble will soon be opening in Megamall. We shall see if the customers can differentiate between the two. . . .

4 comments:

  1. Hi i would like to ask how can i franchise buzzbox? kindly send it to my email adress angelica.azarcon@yahoo.com thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can i franchise buzbox, my email add is rachel_iris_siy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. how can i franchise buzbox ? my email is jaiex_f@yahoo.com..pls send me details as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  4. please send me the franchise details please.., very much interested: inbloom222@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.