Monday, August 9, 2010

Another Lotto Customer Wins P7,700 Playing Red Hot Seven Scratch It Card

richardjosephsiy courtesy of pcso Today August 9, 2010, a customer won P7,700 playing Red Hot Lotto Scratch It Card!!!!!!

Actually many winners today. . . Another won P1,000 playing Cash Extravaganza Scratch It card.

I am always happy when my Lotto customers WIN BIG in the Scratch It cards as it creates excitement in my Lotto Outlet. Many people keep on asking HOW MUCH DID SHE WIN? WHAT SCRATCH IT CARD DID SHE BUY? I WANT THAT SCRATCH IT CARD!!

Sargo Scratch It card is one of the lesser-know Scratch It cards but after somebody won P20,000 two days ago, everbody wants to buy one!!!

If you want to know how to set-up and operate your OWN LOTTO OUTLET, call me at 514-2905 or text me at 0922-8831225 and ask how you can avail of my consultation. I will discuss about the Lotto business based on my own experience as an authorized Lotto agent. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.