Friday, August 6, 2010

AFFORDABLE SMALL BUSINESS IDEA: Great Tasting Hotdog That is not called Purefoods or Smokeys. And its CHEAP!!!!

There was a Tender Juicy Hotdog booth ==replendent in its Red and Blue colors but what caught my eye is another brand. (My sister who is into Merchandising calls it the REGIONAL BRAND), its Pampanga's Best Hotdog.

The guy tending the Pampanga's Best booth was selling cooked hotdog at P7 a piece. Granted the piece looked a bit shorter (a weenie, hehehehe) but it tasted so good. (See pic below and note P7 signage)

courtesy of pampanga's best

From my marketing friend, most of the growth in the hotdog business is not from the named brands like Purefoods, Smokeys or Swifts but rather from regional brands like Pampanga's Best.

I was thinking I could have a booth made for less than P10,000 by my carpenter, buy a used or fabricated hotdog grill at Quinta Market in Quiapo for P2,500 or so and ask some marketing collaterals (posters in laypinoy's language) and there, I now have a Hotdog stand minus the franchise fees!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.