Thursday, August 5, 2010

PCSO Lotto Outlet : The All-Weather Small Business

courtesy of munting nayon news agency It was very hot this morning but I noticed the Lucky Circle Lotto Outlet at the Ground floor of Megamall Bldg B (across the Dunkin donut ) was encircled with eager lotto players. When I got to my Lotto outlet, the story was the same with many lotto players lining-up and many others buying Scratch It cards but the weather is the opposite, it was raining really hard!!!

How about that? The Lotto business is weather-resistant and all-weather (the mall has a generator set in case of power failure). I talked to some lotto players and they said they have been betting on the same number combination since 1995 when the lotto in the philippines started and they have to bet every day as they never know when their numbers will win!

There is that fear that their numbers will win on the day they decide not to play (and this has happened to some of my Lotto customers already).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.