Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tomorrow, My Lotto Outlet Moves to a New Site Within the Same Mall

courtesy of about.com With much apprehension and having gone through a couple of challenges, I will be transferring my lotto outlet about a couple of meters from my present site.

Apprehension because though it is but a few meters away, the flow of mall traffic and the complexion of the type of mall traffic will change.

While everybody tells me my "SUKI" or loyal Lotto customers will still seek my lotto outlet out, I am afraid of losing my IMPULSE BUYERS.

Not many people think there are Impulse Lotto customers but there are:
1. People who do not really bet but see that there is a long line of lotto customers at my lotto outlet

2. People who do not normally bet but will bet small just to try their luck

3. People who happen to pass-by my lotto outlet on the way to Red Ribbon and Chowking (as I am in between both high-traffic fastfood chains)

4. Rich people who never bet but cannot resist betting because they happen to see my Posting showing that the Jackpot has now reached P200 million

5. Office workers in a rush to get home but can spare a minute to make a bet

I will keep you posted on whether the new site is better than the present site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.