Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lotto Update: New Regulations Governing the Opening of Lotto Outlets

The past few months the PCSO has come out with new regulations that will affect the application for new Lotto Outlets, to wit:

1.  The minimum distance between the lotto outlets is now 50meters (I think it was believed to be 100meters away previously);

2.  The minimum distance from schools and educational institutions is 100 meter away (no mention is made of religious institutions like churches, mosques nor fellowship gatherings);

3.  The Cash Bond has been reduced from P500,000 to P300,000;

4.  There is now a P2,000 application fee per outlet applied for.


To know more about the implication of the above regulations on your prospective Lotto Site, I am conducting a One-on-One Consultation on How to Setup and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics include How to Evaluate a Site for Lotto, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, Actual Operations, How to Prevent Fraud, How to Compete Against Other Lotto Outlets and many more.  Please allot at least 2 hours for each session.  My fee is only P2,000 per person (Group discount available).  Just text me your full name and "Lotto Setup" to 0922-8831225 or call 514-2905 for details.

Acquiring a Lotto outlet is a lot cheaper than purchasing a Franchise from  Zagu (P320,000) or Siomai House (P250,000) and it is simple to operate.  



By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.