Sunday, May 15, 2011

IFEX 2011: Some Filipino Food Institutions: Barrio Fiesta Kare-Kare and Lily's Peanut Butter

Notice the many products of famous Barrio Fiest
Not just Kare-kare and Crispy Pata




I've always loved Lily's from the minute I open the small jar with the all that oily liquid on top of the peanut butter to the watching the peanut butter every square inch of that white slice bread.  Yummy!
Time in memorial Little Green Jar of Lily's Peanut Butter


By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

2 comments:

  1. OMG~! im in ur pic! thank u..
    im nhel of Lilys PB..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI NHEL. It is always a great feeling when I get to hear from my readers especially so soon after I posted. May I know how did you get to find my blog?

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.