Sunday, May 15, 2011

IFEX 2011: Enter the Consolidators

Huge nationalistic Philippine National Brands at IFEX 2011
Upon entering the Exhibition Hallway, I noticed a number of consolidators with their own booths.  From what I understand, a consolidator is one who gets stocks from local manufacturers and export/market it overseas usually to countries where there are high concentration of Filipino OFWs.

Brandexport had the biggest booth and had a roster of Blue chip companies as its clients.


Elom International acts as consolidator but also imports and sells products from overseas


Globsl 88 consolidator

Spaghetti Sauce imported by Elom
Well-known products like Boy Bawang from KSK and Chippy from Universal Robina Corp as well as Fox Candy from Nestle (Elom)

By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.