Wednesday, May 18, 2011

IFEX 2011: Setup Your Own Siomai Foodcart without Franchise Fee

courtesy of Master Chef Commissary
I have been asked thru my blog if I know of a supplier of siomai and siopao so that the small business entrepreneur can put up his own version of Siomia House or Master Siomai and save on the P250,000 in Franchise fees.

At the IFEX 2011, the Master Chef Commissary is one such supplier of siomai, siopao and other food items. With this, you could use part of the P250,000 saved to build your own foodcart for about P25,000 to P30,000 and still have enough funds for rent, security deposit and working capital for 5 or so months.




courtesy of Master Chef Commissary

By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.