Monday, May 23, 2011

IFEX 2011: Sometimes You Have to Offer the Same Product but in a Different Form. Am Talking About the Bangus.

courtesy of Alenter Food inc.
I did not know that it was possible to have other ways of serving Bangus apart from what we get from Dencio's, Gerry's and Bangus Restaurants but there are, appaently.  But I think these samples are for the Export Market.
Bangus in Olive Oil (courtesy of Alenter Food Inc.

Bangus Adobo & Teriyaki (courtesy of Anjo Farm)
Bangus Pate (courtesy of Alenter Food Inc.)    
Bagoong (courtesy of Anjo Farm)
The point is that for the microbusinessman or entrepreneur, there will always be a way to break into the market despite the presence of the market veterans.  Maybe it will be a tougher market but there probably is a NICHE that could match your capabilities and skills.  I guess for me, I should not give up.


By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:
My Sulit Homepage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.