Wednesday, May 18, 2011

IFEX 2011: Polvoron-- An All-time Pasalubong for Everyone

Traditionally, we have always known Polvoron in the usual oblong shape with either paper or plastic wrapper.  Variants that have appeared usually came in the form of different flavors (Pinipig, Plain, Ube etc) but always retaining the same product form and general  beige color.

courtesy of Double Delight



At the IFEX 2011, i saw a company called Double Delights take a playful stance but having them in different cartoon shapes and colors.
Courtesy of Double Delight
courtesy of Double Delight






By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:


My Sulit Homepage

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Richard,

    Thank you so much for writing about Double Delights Food Products!

    More power to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne. The pleasure is mine. If you want my readers to know about any new product or details on how to place an order, please send me a Comment or email me if you want to include pics at microbusinessinfo@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.