Sunday, May 15, 2011

Dear Readers: I WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM YOU. READ BELOW TO KNOW HOW.

I would very much want to hear from you on how I can make this Blog better help you in your search of a small business to start.

I want My Blog to be Your Blog.  I will appreciate it if you could let me hear Your Voice and there is NEVER AN IDEA THAT IS TOO SMALL OR TRIVIAL to let everybody know about, to wit::

1.  You have a unique product or service that you want me to feature in Your Blog (make sure you give me details and JPEG pictures (small file please) of your product or service, your name, address and tel/mobile number in case somebody wants to know more (myself included;

2.  You have a humorous or funny experience that you encountered while running your small business;

3. You had a sad incident involving loss, fraud, duplicity (panloloko) or scam that you want Your Blog readers to know about so that they can avoid it too in their own small business;

4.  You have a small business problem that you want other readers of Your Blog to help you solve;

5.  You have a SMALL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY that you want to share with other readers of Your Blog with the intention of forming a JOINT VENTURE or SILENT PARTNER arrangement;

6. You found a way to run a small business job in a more efficient and cheaper way that you want to share with other readers of YOur Blog;

7.  You have a Good Product or Service and you need dealers, distributors or sales agents to sell on a commission basis.

To POST a COMMENT, just move your cursor to the Post Title which appears in Red at the top of any article and the COMMENT BOX will appear below.

I hope that I can hear from all of you soon.

The time that we say we have nothing more to learn is the time that we will surely fail.


By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.