Sunday, June 20, 2010

Reasons Why My Lotto Customers Play the PCSO Lotto Scratch It cards

Due to extensive Market Research conducted at my Lotto Outlet (i.e I chatted-up My Lotto Customers because I love talking to them), the reasons for playing the Lotto Scratch It Cards are:
pcso lotto scratch cards
1. I want to know if I won anything RIGHT NOW (unlike the Lotto wherein I have to wait for the Evening TV News for the Lotto draw results)

2. I can't stop scratching the Lotto cards.

3. Am waiting for my wife to finish doing the grocery.

4. Am killing time before I line-up to do my collections.

5. My wife and I scratch the cards just before going to bed (This is true!! I have 2 regular customers, a young couple, who told me this and they just bought P1,500 (US$30) worth of Lotto cards from me yesterday morning)

6. The All-time Hit Reason, Scratching the Lotto cards is MY EXERCISE (My regular customer, a middle-aged lady, told me this).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.