Friday, June 4, 2010

By Helping My Friend, I am Helping Myself

When we help people, two people feel good: the person to whom help is given and me ( that's us). I do not look at it as a debt that has to be repaid. If I am able to share what I have, it is enough that I helped them with a way to earn.

And when I talk about help, I do not mean a dole-out. I am not blessed with tons of money and in fact, I too have my share of fund shortages from time-to-time just like a number of us.

When I mean I help, I help the person to earn on his/her own-- it may be a selling opportunity or a small business to start. I am a believer of the saying " Give a man fish and you feed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, you feed him for a lifetime"".

Yesterday I sat down with a dear friend who I believe needs all the help the world can give just for her to make ends meet and not lose her mind in the process. I offered her options to be my agent or dealer by splitting commissions as I know she is in no position to contribute financially.

The silver lining (Blessing) in what I just did is that I might be more successful in my business as she has a wide network of prospects that are now untapped and the saying that One Plus One Equals Three is definite as on my own, I may not be able to do it without a treasure of prospects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.