Thursday, June 24, 2010

Delight your Customers by Surprising Them!

When you run a Lotto outlet like I do, I need a steady supply of coins ((loose change) as customers have the habit of paying with Big Bills (P500, P1000) for a P10 bet! As a result, I have to visit banks in the mall sometimes 4 times a day changing coins.

There was this day last week when I approached my favorite teller and unfortunately she said apologetically they too were out of coins. All the tellers know how important the coins are for me, With that, I went back to my Lotto outlet.

It was past 7:30pm when I noticed my favorite teller approach my Lotto outlet and handed over to my Lotto supervisor a bag of coins. She then smiled at me and left to take her ride.

Apparently she must have used her own money to change them into coins before leaving the bank and dropped-off the coins at my Lotto outlet. I WAS SO PLEASANTLY SURPRISED.

By the way, the bank is the BANCO DE ORO, the best bank in the Philippines!

Would your bank teller go the extra mile and do that for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.