Monday, June 14, 2010

Learn How to Set-up and Operate a Lotto Outlet for only P2,000

PCSO LOTTO OUTLET I am offering to share my experience and knowledge in setting-up and operating a PCSO Lotto Outlet for only P2,000 per participant.

During the consultation, we will follow an Outline of precisely selected Topics that will be act as guide in your decision to enter the Lotto business and will include Site Selection, Actual Application for a Lotto Outlet, What should you do when your Lotto Application is denied, Actual Operation, Internal Control and much much more.

PCSO LOTTO OUTLET 2


I promise you there will be no hype but an honest sharing of my actual experiences and you will be given ample time to ask questions in all phases of running a Lotto outlet. LOOK AT OUR LOTTO TALK AS AN ACTUAL ROAD TEST IN RUNNING A LOTTO OUTLET EVEN BEFORE YOU SPEND A SINGLE CENTAVO!

Text "LOTTO SETUP" at 0922-8831225 to know some of the ISSUES THAT YOU SHOULD BE AWARE OF if you intend to venture into the Lotto business.

2 comments:

  1. can you help me to open than kind of business, plaese e mail me thank you so much godbless

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mr lim. thank you for reading my blog. of course i can teach you how to setup and operate a lotto outlet, on a consultation basis, my fee of P2,000 per head is well worth the experience that I will share with you as i operate my own lotto outlet. you can reach me at 0922-8831225. hope to meet u soon

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.