Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Power of Online Free Ads

Here is a Marketing Technique a small business entrepreneur should not do without.

I have been posting FREE ADS on the Internet and I noticed the following advantages:

1. WIDE AND IMMEDIATE REACH.
(Ad that I posted in the afternoon would generate a lead by the next
morning especially if the title of the ad is in High-Demand)

2. IT'S FREE.
(How much lower marketing cost do you want?)

3. DOES NOT GET STALE.
(Sometimes the item I posted is sold already but I was not able to
delete the ad yet and YET, a lead would call and this is my
chance to sell him another item)

4. UPSIZE IT.
( A copy from the fastfood chain. When the item I am selling is
not exactly what the Lead/caller needs, I take the opportunity to
sell him a higher value item)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.