Sunday, June 20, 2010

Talking to My Lotto Customers is THE BEST TRANQUILIZER!

Better than Valium, Retrovil and other tranquilizers and cheaper still !!!

My Operator always tells her supervisor that I talk too much with my customers!!!

You see, my lotto outlet has two Lotto Flex terminals (You get only 1 Lotto terminal as a new Lotto Agent but if your sales reach a certain level, they may issue you another) manned by my operator and her supervisor every day. That's when my operator's worries start-- I am the substitute operator. Hehehehe

lotto, richardjosephsiy

(when I see long lines at my lotto, I feel GREAT!)

I LOVE TO TALK AND TALK AND TALK and since my Lotto customers come from all walks of life, I am assured of a topic of all colors: politics, logistics, my customer's betting history, love life and even personal problems. And sometimes, I forget that I am on the Lotto terminal and my operator would shout "Kuya (brother), THE LINE IS ALREADY LONG!!!!!!).

I feel so relaxed talking to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.