Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Whatever Happened to the Hong Kong Style Fried Noodle Craze???

If this year it is all about Scramble, last year was all about the HongKong Style Fried Noodles.

Remember Hong Kong Style Fried Noodles at the St Francis Square with their super-long lines of people waiting for their orders of P26 Fried Noodle topped with 2 pcs siomai and garnished with your choice of Spicy, Sweet soy sauce???

How about Taipan Fried Noodle that used to be in all the exhibits???

At the Food and Drinks Asia 2010 Expo at the World Trade Center WTC, I only saw one offering Fried noodle, see below:

courtesy of fried noodle
(courtesy of Hongkong Fried noodle)

3 comments:

  1. Dear Mr Richard,

    My comment may not be directly in response to this article (sorry for that) but i'm glad that i stumbled to your blog through random search in google (I was researching about Snowpy Ice cream). I honestly read all articles till the last page and oh boy I'm so excited to try my luck in SME. Thanks for all the insights and your helpful lists, they sure give a headstart to business planning&conceptualizing. I'm an OFW who has been away of Manila scene for quite a few years already so have been out of the loop regarding the latest food fad and cart stall business. Please keep posting about food businesses available, and about advantages and risks of importing from China if you can. Remember the melamine ingredient in milk and milk related food mixes? It's such a horror if you do save in ingredients but you pose your customers to health risks. What are your thoughts about it?

    More power to your business and your blog.

    Sincerely,
    GJ Rodrigo

    ReplyDelete
  2. GJ. on the contrary, I want to thank you for finding my blog helpful. My purpose of writing the blog is to share my ideas on small businesses in the hope that my blog might serve as a community of like-minded entrepreneurs looking for the next business opportunity and who knows, maybe serve as a means for these like-minded entrepreneurs to join resources and set-up a small business together fir mutual gains. Please keep on sending me your comments especially on how to improve this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opening your own business is an exciting venture. One of the first things you should do to ensure your success is write a business plan. Anyway,thank you so much for the wealth of information.

    suagr

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.