Sunday, September 12, 2010

Upcoming Small Business Entrepreneurs......... I might be transferring this Blog "Diary of a Small Business Entrepreneur" to Blogger courtesy of blogger
as I am running out of storage space at Wordpress.com. courtesy of wordpress.com

As you know, the best way to communicate to you my dear readers the small business tips that I gather along the way is through PICTURES. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT HAVE THE TIME TO VISIT THE EXPOS, EXHIBITS AND MALLS, LET ME DO THAT FOR YOU.

As they say A Picture is worth a thousand words and it is, as it gives you new entrepreneurs a way to get a feel of the business idea. Unfortunately, the problem is that I quickly use up my allowed storage space with the host Wordpress.com.

So that I can know what you think of the proposed new site, I have copied the posts on this blog into my Blogger blog "My Small Business Diary" and I would be so thankful if you can let me know what you think (in terms of readability of fonts used, brightness and choice of colors and whatever to make it more pleasurable for you to read. After all, I want you to FOCUS ON THE CONTENT, and NEVER on the format.

Blogger is owned by Google and because of its immense size and its control of the Search Engine process. I am sure they will be reliable and will guarantee a wider exposure for my blog and hopefully, reach a bigger community of small business entrepreneurs such as ourselves.

Do let me know what you think of the new Blogger layout by clicking My Small Business Diary by Richard Joseph Siy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.