Saturday, September 4, 2010

Twistix Potato, Di Ka Na Nag-iisa! (You're Not Alone). . . Here Comes Twist Potato and Twist Chipstix

courtesy of twistix potato During the last Franchising 2010 Expo a few weeks ago, Twistix Potato was the darling as there were long lines of people who wanted to buy the expensive P50/P70 sticks of twisted potato. My blog also got so many inquiries of how to get in touch with Twistix.

courtesy of twistix potato
(courtesy of twistix potato)

Now, things are different. . . . I attended the first day of the Food & Drinks Expo 2010 at the World Tradecourtesy of Twist Potato Center and I saw long lines again of people wanting to buy twisted potato except this time the line was. . . . not on Twistix but. . . . at Twist Potato!!! And take note, PRICING IS p50 AND P60 NA LANG. . . . PRICE WAR!!!!!!!! What will happen to the franchisee if prices keep on dropping even before these 2 franchises even start to gain market acceptance??? BEWARE!!

courtesy of twist potato
(courtesy of twist potato))


And as I rounded the corner, Woe and Behold. . . . another twist potato called Twist Chipstix!!!!!!!

courtesy of Twist Chipstix
(courtesy of Twist Chipstix)

A franchisor friend of mine was saying the twist potato could be a fad as the pricing of P50/P70 is stiff (expensive).

I remembered last year or so, there was this franchise called Ribbon Potato (looks like shaved and twisted potato but served in a box like potato corner) and now, I don't seem to see them anymore.

6 comments:

  1. cyndee banez salvadorSeptember 7, 2010 at 4:22 PM

    hi.. iam intersted to go franchising twistix potato. kind you kindly send me all the requirements needed? and how much is the franchise fee? may i know all the details regarding your product? yuo can send me through my email or through my cellphone nos.. 09085842991 or 09159699192. thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. cyndee, i do not represent twistix. I blog about the latest franchises. try to visit the Asia Food Expo now and ask the organizer for the twistix tel. They also handled the Expo where twistix exhibited

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just seen Twistix in Robinson's Galleria today but have not seen those other two. They now come in three.. eherm.. sizes, Small, Regular and Large.

    http://eatingtravels.blogspot.com/2010/10/twistix-potatoes-with-twist.html

    Twistix's phone number may be obtained through one of their food stalls [I saw it in their box and on the stall but didn't bother to note it down], so you could head over to Robinson's Galleria and ask there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sarap ng twistix potato, gusto ko mag franchise san ko ba sila pwed matawagan. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. How much do i need to spend to franchise twistix potato? Can u please send me the requirements? This is my email add: fritzie92182_virgo@yahoo.com. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would like to franchise potato twistix how much my email add is jocelyn_cue@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.