Thursday, September 9, 2010

And Now Comes The Do-It-Yourself Scramble for only P22,000!!

Towards one side of the World Trade Center during the Food And Drink Asia 2010 Expo, there is this booth called Mister Scramble. My first reaction is that this is just another scramble outfit.

But what caught my attention is that for a LOW P22,000, you have already a Scramble business!!! Whoa, is that true? The Salesgirl said "Yes" and the reason it is that low is because they will only provide the Booth (see pic) courtesy of mister scramble and train me on how to set-up my own scramble (how to prepare the scramble product) but I will have to source for my own ingredients, provide my own logistics etc.

For some on a strict budget, this might make sense. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Hi, im interested about the business. Can i get ur contact info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lorena, thanks for visiting my post. I do not represent the featured franchises. If you wish to get info on them, try getting in touch with the organizer of the recent Asia Food Expo at the World Trade Center.

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.