Monday, September 13, 2010

Scramble Wars Heats Up!!! Icebreaker Scramble Opening in Megamall Bldg B September, 2010. BuzBox Scramble Is Already Making A Killing.

COURTESY OF ICEBREAKER SCRAMBLE Yup, that's right I heard that Icebreaker Scramble is opening in Megamall in Building B this month.

Buzbox Scramble has been in Megamall Foodcourt (Building A) for the past few months COURTESY OF BUZBOX SCRAMBLE (PIC COURTESY OF BUZBOX SCRAMBLE MEGAMALL BR) and you can see the lines of teens forming at their outlet.

It will be interesting to see how this battle will go though both are located on opposite ends of the huge Megamall complex. Then again, the distance may not matter when these 2 Scramble guys duke it out on who is the REAL SCRAMBLE KING!!!!

5 comments:

  1. hi rommel. thanks for reading my blog. I do not represent icebreaker but I know they opened their franchising temporarily during the last food and drink expo at wtc with a target of 20 franchisees which I believe they met it as they are closed to franchising again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much is the franchise for the ICEBREAKER Scramble? What's the procedure in acquiring such? How about the location? What are the inclusions of the franchise?

    I would appreciate your kind response on the above queries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi im interested bout this scramble..how much is the franchise fee? and how to franchise?is there a seminar for this franchise?im very much interested bout this business. pls contact me 09274362587 jennifer santos thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi.. kulang pa feature mo on scramble stores at megamall.. there is a Scramble Mania on 3rd floor bldg a near cinema.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for keeping me updated. Will go take a look. thanks thanks for visiting my blog. Are you into business of your own? let me know

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.