Sunday, September 5, 2010

Scramble Wars: Pinoy Scramble

I will be featuring a series of Scramble Franchises that I saw at the Food & Drinks 2010 Expo at the World Trade Center.

It is still too soon to tell if the Scramble is a Fad or Not (see my previous post on this) and this is an important question if we are putting our hard-earned savings on the line. My suggestion is to sample as many Scrambles that you can and see which one tastes the best for you-- You have to like your product if you expect to sell a lot of it.

Below is Pinoy Scramble:

courtesy of pinoy scramble
(courtesy of pinoy scramble)

The Pinoy Scramble Menu-----

courtesy of pinoy scramble

You will notice pricing is the same as Icebreaker Scramble except that there is no small cup at P7.

The Pinoy Scramble booth is just in front of the Icebreaker Scramble booth towards the back portion of the Exhibit hall.

8 comments:

  1. can you please give the full detail how to franchise.. coz I am very much interested... how much i need to put up that business. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. jennelyn, thank you for visiting my blog. You will have to get in touch with Pinoy Scramble directly as I do not represent them. In the coming days, I will be posting other Scramble ideas even a Do-It-Yourself version at P22,000 only.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sir thnks for the reply....If i want that pinoy scramble,,how much will it cost....coz i want to put the franchise here in lipa city

    ReplyDelete
  4. during the expo, i saw scramble franchises from as low as P60thou to more than P200,000. If you want the market leaders, then P150k to P200K just for the franchise package. Add other equipment like weigh scale, coleman etc and rentals plus rent deposits.

    I am also looking for sites. Maybe we can meet and see if we can come up with something. Am usually at the Munoz/North EDSA area. Text me at 0917-5240965

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ,

    -- I'm very much interested in franchising Pinoy scramble, pls. send me the details.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. charlemaine, pinoy scramble had a booth during the food and drinks asia expo at the wtc. I f you missed it, you can try asking the organizer of the Asia Food Expo opening tom sept 8 for the contact numbers as they are also the organizer of the Food and drink expo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! This is PAULINE MAE PUBLICO, franchise consultant from Filtrepreneur Franchise Inc. Try our ICE CRAMBLE (ICE PINOY) FOODCART FRANCHISE for only P38,888 (collapsible cart); P70,000(mall cart)!!!!

    Check this out!!
    http://sulit.com.ph/2781928

    To set an appointment with me and have a free tasting in our office, kindly text/call 09261064759/09331884015 =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Pinoy Ice Scramble franchise now costs Php 180,000 you can check out their website Empeno-Reyes Foods Co. But I discourage you to consider franchising with them as what I have heard from other site discussions, they do not support their franchisees along the way and coordination with them is a bit difficult which I think will really cause problems on the part of the franchisee. Business is about risk-taking but franchising with them adds additional risk! Beware!

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.