Thursday, May 27, 2010

How Do People Pick Their Lucky Lotto Numbers

We have been operating for almost 2 years and it never fails to amuse me to observe how my customers pick their Lucky Lotto Numbers. Let me share you some :

1. Birthdays of kids and wife in that order.My PCSO Lotto Station
2. Lucky Pick (or Quick Pick for you USA Lotto players)
(One customer told me that after betting his wife's birthday the
last 6 years and not winning anything, he gave up and now relies
on the computer-generated Lucky Pick instead)
6/45 Lotto Playslip to enter your bet3. Plate number of a tricycle ( a motorcycle outfitted to carry 4 or
more passengers) that was involved in an accident.
(This customer won the EZ2 game. Talk about profiting from
disaster)
4. A customer told me that there are Active Numbers, Bad Numbers
as well as Lazy Numbers.
5. Another has a chart showing the frequency and time of draw of
all the numbers played. (Whew!!!!!)
6. Any number that the bettor comes across be it the numbers on his
restaurant receipt, house numbers or whatever number he sees.
7. 9-11 is a popular combination betted regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.