Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's Lonely at the Top

How many times have we heard this? Do we really know what it means?

On one hand when business is good, you as the owner, top honcho or The Boss, gets to keep all the profits and it certainly is a nice feeling. But when things go negatively the other way and you need to make painful decisions like firing your best staff, cutting back on the airconditioning and the free meals or some such other unpopular moves, you wish you had somebody supporting you or at the least, understanding why you have to do it but alas, there is no one there guarding your back.

Such is the lot of the small business entrepreneur and the sooner he realizes he has to do it, the better for the small business, In the end, it is hoped that the small business entrepreneur made a good call and the company will come out stronger and ultimately, the people, at least those remaining, will understand.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog, I bookmarked it and reading just one post I already love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Am glad you enjoyed it. If you have any topic that you would like me to post, just let me know. Meantime, I wish you the best.

    ReplyDelete

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.