Thursday, May 27, 2010

Help!!! I Can't Think of Any Business Idea to Start

Have we found ourselves in a situation when we tell ourselves "I CAN'T THINK OF ANY BUSINESS TO START" and how much we hate ourselves. Even now, I find myself ofter in that kind of a situation.

Here is a list of reasons why our mind is BLOCKED from thinking of any small business to start:

1. I don't have money to start a business.
(If you don't know what business, how can you say you don't have
enough money for it?)
2. I can't afford to risk my meager funds and I need a SURE THING.
(Except death and taxes, there is no such thing as a SURE THING)
3. I got burned (in Tagalog, napaso na ko) in my last business.
(Colonel Saunders failed more than a thousand times before KFC
Kentucky Fried Chicken was born)
4. I don't have time to think or am too tired to think of a small business.
(Time is the only thing we have control of. We just have to choose
what our priority is)
5. I don't anything about starting a business.
(Asking somebody is always FREE)
6. I miss the 15th and 30th safety of a regular salary.
(You are sure to get a salary every 15th/30th but you are also sure
that your salary will never be what you want to earn)

I do realize that when you are faced in a situation when you see hunger in the faces of your kids or you feel so depressed as you feel so helpless like the world is against you, your mind cannot think anymore and reasoning does not mean anything to you. Panic sets in.

I agree that people would say "That's easy for you to say because you are not in my situation. That is true but if we just give up, then let's just wait for the end to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.