Thursday, May 27, 2010

Business Opportunities - Wish All Days were Like This

Today, I had a meeting at Shakey's Manila with a long-time friend and fellow Logistics colleague and I expressed my desire to look for possible avenues for small business. The meeting, though short, was filled with Business Opportunities, to wit:

1. Contract manufacturing of Food Products as House Brands for supermarkets
2. Contract manufacture of a New Food Product Line for an established Meat Processing Company in Manila
3. A possible supplier of High-volume T-Shirts for a Uniform order that I am currently negotiating
4. Source of warehouse storage space in Davao and Cagayan De Oro Cities in Mindanao Island (south of Manila)
5. Freelance agent for Construction Materials (Roofing and Tiles)

Because I serve as conduit for the demand to meet the supply, it fits exactly my role as a small business entrepreneur.

Wow! Days like today could only come from Him above. Thank you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.