Tuesday, May 18, 2010

It's My Birthday!!!

Am getting old and really older and hopefully wiser. Here's a List of the Great Gifts I received-----
1. Today, May 18, my birthday, a new client asked me to source for their company 3 units of Dental Air compressors (What a headstart to start a new business relationship!!!)birthday gift
2. Submitted samples of T-Shirt to be used by my client's field personnel and reassuringly, my contact chose the Class A sample to present to her boss
3. a set of Bench boxer shorts & Dickie's socks aside from a card with a smattering of english written here and there from my operator (she had to use an english-tagalog dictionary and its probably the first time she gave a birthday card and gift-wrapped the gift in HER WHOLE LIFE)
4. Was able to talk to my daughter who is now abroad twice in a week and to me those minutes were worth more than gold
5. She did send me an expensive Sony digicam and have been using it every day since it arrive a couple of days ago
6. I received a nice molecule shirt (that fits!) from my friend who I know is so hard up that she needs to go out every day in search of a way to earn but she still went out to get me that shirt
7.I got also a Bench Shirt from my supervisor who is also very sick and very hard up financially too but spent her precious few pesos to get me something for my birthday
8. Last Sunday, i treated everybody (mom. 2 sis, my sis' husband & son) at the Jolibee Burger chain. It is very rare for us to be complete.
9. My sis did not get me a physical gift but instead a) did not go home to Tarlac, a province north of Manila) and b) had her husband and son take the early morning bus to Manila just so we can all be together on my birthday (or 3 days earlier)
10. My other sis got me also a Bench shirt and fantastic, it fitted ( I always teased her about her ability to size people up)
11. I attended the 6am church service and a lady gave me a rose to offer to Mother Mary
12. The above business in Nos. 1 & 2 would not be possible if my Lotto customer who became my friend did not offer to take me in and share her business with me. Another blessing is that her contact for the TShirts happened to be the mother of my dentist. What a small world we live in.
13. 13 is supposed to be an Unlucky Number but to me it is not as Gift Nos. 1 to 12 would not be possible without God whom I cannot thank enough for making it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.