Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Twistix: The Company that Started the Twisted Fries Rage.

I have to admit both in my Wordpress and Blogger blogs about franchises, inquiries about "Twistix" was what surpassed search queries for "Scramble", the previous most popular small business franchise being searched for.  I believe it is the Twistix rage and its copycats that caused the Potato Corner/Potato Cuddler franchises to get negatively affected as price of a potato corner fries is at P48/order already.

Twistix booth at AFFI Filipino Franchise Show
According to the Twistix personnel manning the booth, selling prices are P45, P55 and P65 depending on the length of the Twistix stick.  The all-important  Food Cost is about 50% (she could not give me the exact figure) and that means you as the Twistix franchisee has a Gross Margin of 50% from which you will get back investment, rentals, salaries and other incidental expenses.

 You will have to assess if your Target Market can afford a P45 order as I think this is meant for the A and B market.  Ayala, Trinoma and SM Malls might be good but might not be good for Roadsides such as bus terminals, palengke and thereabouts, if you know what I mean.



Twistix Franchise package    -    P235,000.00 (Cart & initial inventory but excluding rentals, cusa,
                                                                           improvements etc)

View of Twistix product
Gross margin         -    est 50%

Tel           475-0855
Email      twistix@ymail.com





For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more.  I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent.  My fee is only P2,000 per head.


 If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.
By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.