Tuesday, July 26, 2011

AFFI Filipino Franchise Show at World Trade Center. . Lots of New and Not-So-New Ideas for Us Looking for Small Business Startups!!!

courtesy of AFFI Filipino Franchise Show
In the coming days I will share my take on the recently concluded AFFI Filipino Franchise Show.

If you have been a regular to all these Franchise and Foodcart shows, you might say its all the same but if you will look closely, there is always one or two or even three booths that deserve a second look and I will try to share them with you in as much as they caught my eye.

AFFI Filipino Franchise Show Program of Events











I never tire of attending these AFFI Franchise shows because this is a chance to meet with the owners of these franchises and most would be more than willing to share information about the business on offer as compared to talking to their staff or horrors, a promo girl who only knows how to smile and pose but knows nothing about Food Cost percentages, Gross Margins, commissary location, policies and replenishment etc.
AFFI Filipino Franchise Show List of Exhibitors

By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.