Saturday, July 30, 2011

All-Time Favorite Ice Cream: Miguelito's Soft Serve & Fried Ice Cream

Miguelito Ice Cream @ AFFI Filipino Franchise Show
The Miguelito's International Corp. (Tel 822-5028) is a multi-concept franchise company dealing in noodles, donuts, vanilla ice pearl etc but they are best known for their Soft-serve ice cream at quite affordable prices ranging from P10 for a choco dip soft serve ice cream to P35 for a Lover's Delight.

I believe just like siomai and hotdogs, ice cream has long-term appeal to kids and adults alike.

Franchise package

      Soft serve ice cream            P350,000

      Fried Ice Cream                  P300,000  (New concept can be seen at SM MOA)

Miguelito's Ice Cream Menu board with affordable prices
The Franchise package includes Site Assistance (very valuable), Training, Initial Stocks (does not say how much), Opening Assistance with Mascot, machine and equipment.

Look for Ms Maricel Rebullido, Franchise Consultant, and tell her you got her tel from Richard Joseph Siy blog.

WHAT TO WATCH OUT FOR?

1.  Do not be on the same floor where Selecta, Nestle or Magnolia conduct their promotional samplings  offering ice cream at P5 per scoop (You're dead)

2.  Watch out for Fast-food chains that offer ice cream like Mang Inasal when they first intro Pinoy Ice Cream at P10 per scoop.

The above was what I believed caused the Milko ice cream stand to pull-out from our mall after about 2 years of operation.



For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more.  I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent.  My fee is only P2,000 per head.


   If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.
By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.