Saturday, July 16, 2011

Ever Heard of GudSilog?

courtesy of GudSilog at the EDSA Carpark under the MRT Ayala Station
While checking out the stalls at the EDSA Carpark right under the MRT Ayala Station which has one of the heaviest foot traffic anywhere, I came across this food business called GudSilog.

According to a neighboring tenant, this GudSilog is open from 6am to 9pm and is doing so well.  Their prices ranges from P39 to P49.

courtesy of GudSilog at the EDSA Carpark
Most of their customers are salesladies of  the nearby SM Department Store and SM Makati Supermarket as well as call center agents and other office workers either rushing to work or on the way home.






By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.