Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Donuts Have Withstood the Test of Time. . . Have You Tried Happy Haus Donuts???

Somebody once told me in choosing a foodcart franchise, go for the foods that are all-time favorites and have stood the test of time.  Some examples are Siomai, Hotdog, Ice Cream Scoop and for my post, Donuts.

The Donuts business in Manila has long been dominated by the Big 2 of the World, Dunkin Donuts and Mister Donuts but when I tried applying with them, I was disheartened to learn that investment for a Dunkin donuts or Mister Donut foodcart is now more than P500,000 or HALF A MILLION PESOS!!  This is way over what I have in my bank.

Happy Haus Donuts @ AFFI Filipino Franchise Show
Same Product line as Dunkin Donut & Mister Donut but a lower price
Now comes a Filipino brand that is more affordable.  Am talking about Happy Haus Donuts!

Franchise package for a foodcart                   -         P35,000.00 (used to be P22,000))










Gross Margin                                               -          20 to 25%

Price range of products                                 -         P10, P11, P13 and P14

Call Tel 410-9084 or 376-6393 and look for Joseph.  Tell him you got his number from Richard Joseph Siy blog.

For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more.  I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent.  My fee is only P2,000 per head.


   If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.




By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.