Wednesday, July 27, 2011

RBX Rice in a Box: Nothing Like Rice and Ulam to Fill a Filipino's Stomach!

A few years ago the rage was Rice in a Box.  There were so many Rice in a box franchises that sprouted in all the malls.  Westlake was so famous especially across the campus of the  UA and P and at Festival Mall among it sites. Now, only a few remain.



RBX Rice in a Box @ AFFI Filipino Franchise Show
One such outfit is RBX Rice in a Box.  I got a chance to meet Ms Carol Chua at the RBX Rice in a Box booth (a big one at that) who explained to me about the more important facts of their franchise package.

Their Bestsellers are Seafood Bagoong which sells for P52/order and Beef Teppanyaki at P65/order.


Franchise package        -   Starts at P300,000 and up (inc Cart, Freezer, griddle with stove, crew uniform,
                                                 range hood, food warmer and initial stocks of P3,000)


Area                            -    Minimum 4sqm (typical mall kiosk space)

Food Cost                   -    50%

Est Operating Exoense -   30%

Jake Cuenca, endorser RBX Rice in a Box
You should be able to net 15 to 20%.  To get a better feel of the business, visit the RBX Rice in a Box franchise outlets at the UST Carpark (opposite the UST Hospital), Puregold Commonwealth & Ever Commonwealth.

Look for Carol Chua  at Tel 367-3097 or 367-3098 or email her at carolchua@rbx.com.ph.  Just tell her Richard Joseph Siy gave you her contact numbers and email address.




For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more.  I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent.  My fee is only P2,000 per head.


  If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.
By the way, I would like to invite you to visit my Sulit Homepage as there are some business opportunities that you guys might be able to help me out with.  If you are interested, just click the Sulit Logo below:

My Sulit Homepage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.