Monday, October 11, 2010

PCSO LOTTO UPDATE: Lotto Outlet is Now Inside the MRT Station. . . Lotto Business Must Be Good!!!

richard joseph siy
(This is Actual Photo of my Lotto Outlet in a Mall in Quezon City)
  After Going through a Surgery to remove my wisdom tooth that decided to live under my gums, I had to climb the MRT Boni Station to get to the other side of EDSA (Robinson Pioneer Mall side) and wait for a taxi.

courtesy of mrt and pcso  While crossing the MRT Station above, I noticed that there is already a Lotto Station inside the MRT Station itself.  This is part of the series of Lotto Outlets that are being set-up in selected MRT stations and are all owned by Pacific Online Systems, the partner of the PCSO for the Visayas and Mindanao areas as well as the owner of the Lucky Circle Corp that has exclusive rights to operate Lotto outlets in all SM Malls (of course, SM owns Pacific Online indirectly through Belle Resources, the owner  of Pacific Online).

Well, if SM thinks Lotto is worthwhile to invest their huge Cash War Chest, then LOTTO MUST BE A GOOD BUSINESS!!!

courtesy of pcso
(Your Lotto Customers can WIN AS MUCH AS P200,000 FROM SCRATCHING A SINGLE SCRATCH IT CARD! And you, as the Lotto Agent, gets 10% for Winnings over P10,000/card))

courtesy of pcso
(There are so many PCSO Lotto Scratch It Cards to sell!!)

courtesy of pcso
(Sample of a PCSO Lotto Scratch It Card)



richard joseph siy
(Long Lines at my Lotto Outlet)

courtesy of pcso
(Sample of a PCSO Lotto ticket)
  For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more.  I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent.  My fee is only P2,000 per head. 

courtesy of pcso
(Sample of a PCSO Lotto Playslip)


If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.






If you want to request for further information, send me a message or comment on the above post, please kindly click the "comment" button below this post.





As a NEW FEATURE ON MY NEW BLOG, I am conducting a Reader Survey on "What You Think Is The Hottest Small Business in Manila today". On the Top Right part of this blog is my Survey Poll. Please click your choice as the Best Small Business in Manila and then click "Vote" button.
To see the results of the survey todate, just click the “Show Result” button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.