Saturday, October 23, 2010

How a Free Sulit Ad Helped Boost My Lotto Consultation Service

I have only one source of livelihood and that is my PCSO Lotto Outlet which I started about more than 2 years ago.  While it pays for the bills and gets me through my day, I was thinking of a way to capitalize on the skills and experiences (sometimes painful) in running a Lotto outlet.

I then hit on the idea of offering a One-on-One Consultation on How to Setup and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet and to encourage prospects, I decided to offer  it at a low P2,000 per head for an almost 2-hour session.

My Target Market are OFWs and employees wanting to start an affordable Small Business of their own and I felt, a PCSO Lotto Outlet was exactly what they need.  My biggest challenge was how to market my Lotto Consultation service.


I then remembered my friends mentioning about this outfit offering free ads on the internet and that it has proven profitable for them.   To advertise through the traditional print and media ads were out of the question as I was on a tight budget.  There was only only one solution :I had to get a Sulit ad.

When I posted my ad, nothing much happened but I was excited as I noticed that almost immediately my ad started showing Views.  Soon after, I started getting Private Message or text messages on my mobile inquiring about my Lotto Consultation service.  Since then, I never looked back.  I now have a good sideline business that has allowed me to engage in my passion for Digital Photography as well as help pay my daily expenses.

My blog http://richardjosephsiy.blogspot.com has benefited from my Sulit ads as many of my blog visitors are either my Sulit ad viewers but also my Sulit-generated clients.  Sulit's superior SEO has in a way boosted the Google Analytics of my blogger blog.

To know more about Free Sulit ads, click on this Link right now http://sulit.com.ph and discover a new way of making money online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.