Tuesday, October 19, 2010

LONG LINES AT LOTTO OUTLET DUE TO 2 BIG BACK-TO-BACK JACKPOTS!!!

richard joseph siy  For the past weeks, lines at Lotto Outlets are long and business for the Lotto Agent is good due to 2 Big Jackpots:

courtesy of pcso  6/55 JACKPOT AS OF OCT 17, 2010     P237 Million (Monday-Wednesday-Saturday)

courtesy of pcso  6/49 JACKPOT AS OF OCT  17, 2010   P121 Million  (Tuesday-Thursday-Sunday)

As you know, Lotto sales are up and up whenever the Jackpot is BIG.

The record LONG LINES WAS WHEN 6/49 REACHED A HIGH OF P347 Million!!!!  Who knows, maybe 6/55 or 6/49 or even both will surpass that level.  Now, that would be just GREAT!!!

 For those interested in going into the Lotto Outlet business, I offer a One-on-One Consultation on How to Set-up and Operate Your Own Lotto Outlet.  Topics will include Site Selection, The Proper Way to Apply with the PCSO, How Much to Set-up a Lotto Outlet, Actual Operations, How to Attract Lotto Players, Hiring The Right Lotto Operator and How to Protect Your Business from Fraud and many many more.  I will share with you my Actual Experiences as a Lotto Agent.  My fee is only P2,000 per head.

courtesy of pcso If you are interested in availing of my Lotto Consultation, you may text me at 0922-8831225 for details. See ya guys.

If you want to request for further information, send me a message or comment on the above post, please kindly click the "comment" button below this post.

As a NEW FEATURE ON MY NEW BLOG, I am conducting a Reader Survey on "What You Think Is The Hottest Small Business in Manila today". On the Top Right part of this blog is my Survey Poll. Please click your choice as the Best Small Business in Manila and then click "Vote" button.
To see the results of the survey todate, just click the “Show Result” button

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the Comment Section to request for further information when available or to let me know what you think of the above post. Thank You So Much.